Thursday, January 12, 2023

Tiny town johnson city tn

Looking for:

Tiny town johnson city tn 













































   

 

- Tiny Town in Johnson City, Tennessee



 

Tiny Town can be contacted via phone at for pricing, hours and directions. A The phone number for Tiny Town is: A Tiny Town employs approximately people. A You can contact Janice Roth at A Tiny Town has a 3. In the beginning, Tiny Town was an awesome place because I knew several of the teachers from previous daycares.

It was nice to see familiar people taking care of my child. However, the director has issues with parents who question her authority. She expelled my 2 year old daughter because I was concerned about her safety after being bitten 3 times consecutively over a three week period. However this was just one of many biting incidents they happened to my daughter in the two years she went to Tiny Town.

When I talked to the director she always chalked it up to being developmentally appropriate, but when I suggested that the kids who were biting my daughter might need behavior intervention, she just ignored me. The director seemed to side with the children who were biting. I love Tiny Town. My twins have attended for the last two years. The baby classroom was great but the toddler classrooms are awesome. My kids love their teachers!

They are always coming home with fun crafts they do in school. They accommodate my wishes for my children to have certain food brought from home with no complaints. They are also very patient with my daughter's struggle to adjust to new things and new people.

All of their employees really seem to care about the children they are caring for. I highly recommend them. My son has been enrolled for about 6 months. He absolutely loves his teacher. She teaches my son just about everything. When be comes home all he hollers is he wants to see fee his teacher. Tiny town is the best so if you're looking for a daycare I would definitely recommend tiny town.

Hands down. Where do I start? When touring the place I inquired about being able to bring my daughter's food and ensuring that she not be fed any food that was provided by the center.

Whilst transitioning her to the center I would drop her off for less than 2 hours only to pick her up and be informed that she was given food that I did not send for her to eat. I'm unaware of any allergies at this time. The infant room is dirty, cluttered and unkept. I would come in and there would be food on the floor, babies with no pants on, babies with no socks on etc. I had started work at this point so I could not immediately pull her from the program.

I went to the center one day to visit my daughter on lunch break to find her on the floor eating another child's food as if she were a dog waiting for scraps.

The teachers were unaware that she even had something in her mouth. BTW it was an old macaroni noodle that was hard so it was a choking hazard. I would drop my daughter off in clean clothes, pick her up and her knees and feet were black from crawling around on a dirty floor.

It snowed and they put kitty litter outside the door. The rugs were visibly dirty. I spoke with the director and shared my concerns and I was met with objection. At this point I diligently looked for other alternatives. Thank God I found one that she could attend once I was done with training and was close to my job. They replaced the rugs and started taking proactive steps to keep the area clean that the babies were in. Last week it was freezing weather my daughter had to be picked up by a relative.

I kept her car seat, coat, hat, blanket etc there just in case someone else has to get her for me. Well apparently this day I "took her stuff" and it wasn't there. The teacher was content with sending her outside with no coat, no hat, no blanket. After calling the center they confirmed that yes her stuff was there and they didn't know why the teacher said that. Too late now, my daughter is home but I still need her things.

A lady was nice enough to bring her things to our residence. Only to find that there was no hat. I informed the teacher of this and requested that they find her hat or replace it. Apparently I should have begged her, got on my hands and knees and asked nicely because today my daughter was kicked out of the program because I "didn't seem happy. Although arrangements have to be made for the next week, I am happy that our stint with Tiny Town is over.

This place is nasty, unorganized and incompetent. There were other mothers who would complain and after speaking to them they were in the same situation I was in.

Not satisfied, still had to work and were on waiting lists for better centers. Please do not take your children here!! Go the opposite direction. Our children deserve to be in a safe, clean and properly functioning environment. Tiny Town. Claim Your Listing. About Hours Details Reviews. Chamber Rating. Contact Info Q Where is Tiny Town located? Q Is there a key contact at Tiny Town? Q What days are Tiny Town open?

Key Contacts Janice Roth President. Overall Rating Overall Rating 7 Reviews. Sort By Google. Review Sources Google. Hannah Freeman on Google. Erika Fugere on Google. Rebecca Nelson on Google. Maggie Young on Google. Morgan Hughes on Google.

Start Driving Online Leads Today! Add your Business.

 


Tiny town johnson city tn. Tiny Town in Johnson City, TN



 

Tiny Town is a Johnson City childcare and does not have a description at this time. At first-rate day care centers, staff members are committed to the children and their families. Communication and versatility are telltale signs of outstanding child day care.

The best child care services are dedicated to protecting and increasing their work standing. Lots of childcare centers in Johnson City active presently advertise hard-working teachers and staff with accumen and agility. Promoting traditions of excellence, well established day care centers intend to eternally improving their cultural amenities.

Usually, mom and dads have hopes of employing the most acclaimed, most trustworthy childcare in TN. Boys and girls are treasures and they should only get the finest care. Day cares decline largly because of the training of their staff members.

That's why superb day care centers in TN administer very stringent protocol when hiring. When all things are ideal, every employee is evaluated in great detail. Enrolling Daycares Find Daycares Resources. Contact childcare. Useful links. Other day care centers nationally. Maidu S. R Roseville, CA Worth reading.

   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Can you bait bear in north carolina -

Looking for: Can you bait bear in north carolina  Click here to ENTER       SCDNR - Hunting - Bear - Other Restrictions   To take is def...